Check COD Availability
This compact, on-the-go, zero-waste crossbody is surprisingly roomy and super handy. And oh, it’s vegan too!
It is handmade sustainably in India with approximately 40 discarded plastic bags.
– One large secured inner pocket
– Two inner open pockets for easy access
– Adjustable organic cotton shoulder strap
– Organic cotton canvas lining
– Recycled YKK zippers
– Because this crossbody bag is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
- Product Dimensions: L34 X B10 X H19
- Gender: Unisex
- Base Color: Green
- Pattern: Colourblocked
- Bag Type: Shoulder Bag
- Compartment Closure: Zip
- Handles: One Handle
- Craft: Handloom Weaving
- Material: Plastic Waste, Organic Cotton
- Country of Origin: India
Raw Material Cost
Producer Group Margin
Mission Margin*goes towards platform operations, order fulfillment, and building equity for the producer ecosystem.
This product is handmade/handwoven. Subtle variations in color, texture, or print are a part of its appeal. Give it some extra care.Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. Do not machine wash. Use only a natural or mild detergent as several components of the bag are naturally dyed. Wash less – it’s better for the bag and for the environment!