All things Saree
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Be the first to know when this product is back!
Check COD Availability
A Set of 4 books from Tulika sharing the love for ethcnic fabrics and clothes. This set contains the following books: A For Ajrakh, A Saree for Ammi, My Mother's sari and The Mystery Of Blue
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: A For Ajrakh – 9X9X0.5 A Saree For Ammi –8.5X9.5x0.5 My Mother’s Sari – 10.5X8X0.5 The Mystery Of Blue – 8.5X9.4X0.5
- ISBN-13: A For Ajrakh – 978-93-5046-858-6 A Saree For Ammi - 978-93-89203-60-8 My Mother’s Sari – 978-81-8146-464-4 The Mystery Of Blue - 978-81-8146-970-0
- Print-Length: A For Ajrakh – 40 A Saree For Ammi – 20 My Mother’s Sari – 20 The Mystery Of Blue – 32
- Credits: A For Ajrakh – Nina Sabnani A Saree For Ammi- Mamta Nainy/ Sandhya Prabhat My Mother’s Sari – Sandhya Rao/ Nina Sabnani The Mystery Of Blue -Muriel Kakani/ Boski Jain
- Category: Children's Books
- Binding: Paper Back
- Country of Origin: India
Delivery time: 0-3 Days
Listed on Flourish, this brand adheres to principles of ethical manufacturing. Tulika Publishers is a 26-year-old independent children's publishing house. The focus is picture books that offer a range of experiences that are inclusive and representative: of different childhoods, of different social milieus, of different cultural contexts. Tulika publishes in English and Indian languages—Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati and Bengali—and have won numerous awards, including the Bal Sahitya Puraskar, Publisher of the Year award, and the Neev Book Award.